Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cyborg Cum Lust Galaxies 2

Cyborg Cum and the Lust Galaxies, Part 2

This is an except from the second installment in this story in the Erotic Sci-Fi Tales of Yore series.


“At the end of that period, she begged permission to erect a burying-place for herself on the moon of Šiss Klein, where she would continue, she told me, to the end of her days: I consented, and she built a stately edifice, and called it the Palace of Pussy Tears. When it was finished, she caused the object of her care to be conveyed thither, that well-hung astroman reptile, and placed on crystal bier. The strange space creature had still not terminated. Whatever it was that made its fourth-dimensional sex organ glow, slither, and spin had kept the astroman reptile alive. My slutty space queen continued to visit the creature every day after it came to the Palace of Pussy Tears.
“Often, my slutty wife would try to use some form of the ancient, dark space magic of Himfeltalt to try and resuscitate the astroman reptile. For she wished badly to be buggered by that lizard-like creature again.
“Yet, with all her enchantments, she could not cure the wretch; it was not only unable to walk or support itself, but had also lost the use of its speech, and exhibited no sign of life except in its looks. Furthermore, none of its sex organs seemed to work anymore. Sometimes I would follow my space queen to see what she would do with that black-and-red, scaled body. Since most of it was limp, she would simply prop up the creature’s arms and sit her well-worn pussy on top of it. I doubt if she ever climaxed. But often I did, stocking my mechanical cock whilst watching her from afar.
“Every day the queen made him two long visits. I was well apprised of this, but pretended ignorance. One day my curiosity induced me to go to the Palace of Pussy Tears, to observe how my consort employed herself, and from a place where she could not see me.
“I heard her thus address the wounded ruffian:
“‘I am afflicted to the highest degree to behold you in this condition,’ she cried. My space queen slut then removed her panties and began fingering herself. As you can imagine I was much pleased at this sight.
“‘She then said to the body of the astroman reptile, ‘I am as sensible as yourself of the tormenting pain you endure; but, dear soul, I am continually speaking to you, and you do not answer me: how long will you remain silent? Speak only one word: Alas! The sweetest moments of my life are these I spend here in partaking of your grief. See how wet I am. If only your fourth-dimensional sex organ could awaken and penetrate one of my orifices.’
“At these words, which were several times interrupted by her sighs, I lost all patience: and discovering myself, came up to her from behind my voyeur spot, and said, ‘Madam, you have wept enough, it is time to give over this sorrow, which dishonors us both; you have too much forgotten what you owe to me and to yourself.’
“‘Sire,’ said she, ‘if you have any kindness or compassion for me left, I beseech you to put no restraint upon me; allow me to indulge my grief, which it is impossible for time to assuage.’
“She then lifted her space skirt and displayed her throbbing vagina proudly. It was indeed a dripping mess. I thought it best at the time to apply my tongue to her sizzling, moist pussy. I immediately undid my space trousers and hit her across the face with my royal, cybernetic penis. I then shot a load on the ground near her feet. I wanted to finish on her face but was afraid I might blow of her head by doing so…
“Yes, Lord Zaphine of the Triangulum Galaxy so far away, this is what us half-humanoid, half-machine species must deal with…so so difficult is it to blast a load of sweet, heavy cum-juice on our lovers’ faces without murdering them.
King Cÿl sighed.
Emperor Zaphine felt much aggrieved by this news. He reconsidered the greatness of the cyborg peoples of the Kingdom of Âffineul. How great could a civilization be if male cyborgs cannot ejaculate on the faces of their loved ones?
The cyborg price continued his tale... [read more]


read me, love me, bugger me!!!
- V de Sade  
;)